An explosion has injured two people in Austin, Texas, following a deadly series of bomb attacks in the city.
Three parcel bombs left on doorsteps have killed two people and injured two others since early March.
Police have not confirmed whether Sunday night’s incident is linked to the attacks, but have told residents to remain indoors until the area is safe.
The latest blast came hours after officials announced a new $100,000 (£71,000) reward for information.
The cash reward is on top of an existing $15,000 being offered by the state’s governor.
Both of the men killed earlier this month were African Americans and police have not ruled out racism as a possible motive.
Austin police chief Brian Manley told…